Victim to Creator: Part 1
How do you use your energy to create? In this two part course series, coaches will learn to move clients out of complacency and into motivation, shifting mindsets from victim to creator.
Mentor Agility’s trauma informed coaches are trained with specific skill sets for behavior change helping clients reconfigure their self narrative, set goals, increase motivation, generate accountability and increase performance. Coaches learn how to work with trauma, burnout, and stress to alleviate distress and help clients make better choices. By assisting clients in adjusting everyday behaviors to support resiliency, overall health and wellness, improve habits, reduce stress and create a new story that excites and motivates the client, coaches can help clients move into a growth mindset and get their lives on a track with creativity and excitement.
What makes our coaching approach distinctive from other programs is our application of the coaching core competencies through the lens of storytelling. Trainees will learn how to use the step-by-step coaching process using the playful and imaginative Hero’s Journey® Change Model designed to ignite clients intrinsic motivation.
In part one, Simon Blackhall will help you reexamine how you think about the coaching structure and give you a new perspective on sensitive coaching competencies like checking in, confronting and holding clients accountable. Much like a coaching session, this class balances the tension between fast-paced and compassionate calm. Learn to coach clients to balance commitments, service the mundane, and make space for creativity to cast off limitations and embrace growth.
- Demonstrate a creative and inspirational method to elicit clients’ motivation, self-assessments and accountability
- Expand clients perception of what is possible using curious questions and clean language
- Develop clients willingness to take new action
- Develop structure and cadence for ongoing coaching sessions
- Units: 12
- Instructors: Simon Blackhall PCC
- Schedule: 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6, 9/13, 9/20 2022.
- Time: 10:00 – 12:00 pm MST (Denver)
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $722.00
Who should take this certification?
- Health and wellness coaching
- Integrated Wellness
- Changing mindsets
- Ego traps
- Stress management
- Healthy lifestyles
- Corporate wellness