The Three Gems for Good Health: Exercise, Eating and Sleeping
The Mentor Agility 3 Gems for Good Health course series explores multidimensional aspects of wellness and coaching techniques to work with clients in designing holistic and balanced lifestyles. A primary goal of Health and Wellness coaching is to guide clients through the process of making sustainable lifestyle changes to support healthy and happy lives, particularly in the face of health challenges and stressful times.
These courses are completely self-paced and may be purchased and completed individually or as a course bundle for a discounted price?
Mentor Agility’s trauma informed coaches are trained with specific skill sets for behavior change helping clients reconfigure their self narrative, set goals, increase motivation, generate accountability and increase performance. Coaches learn how to work with trauma, burnout, and stress to alleviate distress and help clients make better choices. By assisting clients in adjusting everyday behaviors to support resiliency, overall health and wellness, improve habits, reduce stress and create a new story that excites and motivates the client, coaches can help clients move into a growth mindset and get their lives on a track with creativity and excitement.
What makes our coaching approach distinctive from other programs is our application of the coaching core competencies through the lens of storytelling. Trainees will learn how to use the step-by-step coaching process using the playful and imaginative Hero’s Journey® Change Model designed to ignite clients intrinsic motivation.
The information presented in this three course series is a comprehensive overview of the health wellbeing concepts needed to become a Health and Wellness Coach, preparing coaches to sit for the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching Exam.
In the Three Gems of Good Health: Exercising, Eating and Sleeping, trainees will learn how to guide clients in exploring, planning, and implementing healthy lifestyle routines surrounding diet, exercise, and sleep.
- Apply coaching skills to guide clients in a self-directed, evolving process to reach peak wellness potential
- Gain general knowledge about healthy living to facilitate health and wellness coaching conversations.
- Apply understanding of client’s social and environmental context to the the wellness visioning process
- Support client with awareness of evidence-based methods used to track physical activity.
- Units: 3
- Instructors: Dr. Julie Elledge LMFT, PCC, NBC-HWC, BCC
- Schedule: Self-paced
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $92.00
Who should take this certification?
- Health and wellness Coaches
- Sitting for the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching Certification (NBC-HWC)
- Life Coaches
- Healthcare professionals