Hero’s Journey® Change Model
The Hero’s Journey® Change Model presents a novel representation of the behavior change process and coaching core competencies. The eight-stage process engages and inspires clients to see themselves as the hero of their own story to break through barriers and reach a heroic life states of actualized potential.
By combining storytelling methods with the coaching structure, coaches will learn to map out a client’s journey based on their stage of change and individualize the coaching process to meet client’s needs.
Through the Hero’s Journey® Change Model, coaches can engage clients on their own hero’s path to rewrite their story in an inspired direction of transformational change.
- Apply the Hero’s Journey® Change Model with clients to identify their stage in the change process
- Assess which coaching techniques to use based on clients’ stage of the Hero’s Journey® Change Model
- Demonstrate ability to co-create opportunities with the client for ongoing learning
- Design action steps based clients stage in the Hero’s Journey® Change Model
- Units: 22
- Instructors: Dr. Julie Elledge
- Schedule: 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 8/2 2022
- Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm MST (Denver)
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $924
Who should take this certification?
Those who are interested in:
- The Hero’s Journey®
- Storytelling in coaching