Financial Well-Being, Ethics, and Coaching Engagement
Financial Well-Being is elemental in Mentor Agility’s philosophy. Central to a client’s story, financial well-being can lurk in the shadows of conscious awareness, with the ability to derail or empower clients’ goals.
From the start of the coach and client relationship, financial well-being is at play. In this course you will explore financial mindsets, ethics, and coaching agreements in order to create successful coaching partnerships that honor both the coach and the client.
From career satisfaction, to relationships, to health, we will explore how financial well-being is crucial to comprehensive well-being and how guiding clients to create creative financial solutions is the key needed to thrive.
Mentor Agility’s trauma informed coaches are trained with specific skill sets for behavior change helping clients reconfigure their self narrative, set goals, increase motivation, generate accountability and increase performance. Coaches learn how to work with trauma, burnout, and stress to alleviate distress and help clients make better choices. By assisting clients in adjusting everyday behaviors to support resiliency, overall health and wellness, improve habits, reduce stress and create a new story that excites and motivates the client, coaches can help clients move into a growth mindset and get their lives on a track with creativity and excitement.
What makes our coaching approach distinctive from other programs is our application of the coaching core competencies through the lens of storytelling. Trainees will learn how to use the step-by-step coaching process using the playful and imaginative Hero’s Journey® Change Model designed to ignite clients intrinsic motivation.
Understand the shadow stories
Explore the financial mindset, ethics and coaching agreements
Learn the pivotal role financial well-being plays in all aspects of life
- Compare coaching agreements with financial well-being
- Analyze the ethical competencies and the coaching agreement
- Examine the scope of practice for coaches
- Explore financial coaching and financial well-being coaching
- Units: 8
- Instructors: Dr. Sherry Yellin and Dr. Julie Elledge
- Schedule: 6/14, 6/21, 6/28 2022
- Time: 10:00am – 12:00pm MST (Denver)
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $338.00
Who should take this certification?
Those who are interested in:
- Using storytelling to tap into clients creative problem solving
- Recognizing key subconscious and emotional blocks
- Developing their coaching engagement
- Learning how to use the Hero’s Journey® Change Model
- Understanding financial well-being as it applies to coaching
- Expanding their tools as a financial advisors