Veterans Talking To Veterans
You are invited to join the
Wyoming Veterans Commission & Mentor Agility
At The National Museum of Military Vehicles
Join us and other organizations for the first statewide Veteran Services Fair to let Veterans know about your organizations’ services. Veterans, active service members, and their families are in need of your support. This event brings together local, statewide , and national resources in one place. At no cost to your organization, sign-up for a display table and attend this one day event to let the Veteran community know that you are here to support those who serve and their families.
Memorial Day Weekend
May 27, 2023, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Film Premiere: Wyoming PBS State of Mind: Veterans Episode
- Honor Wyoming’s Distinguished Cross Medal Recipient
- Free admission to the Museum (Veterans and active military)
- Hourly storytellers
- Veterans Talking to Veterans Facilitator Graduation
- New National Museum of Military Vehicles Museum exhibits
Veteran Services Fair
The purpose of the fair is to connect Veterans and their families to resources that serve Veterans. In addition, we anticipate that the organizations will meet one another and find ways to collaborate with each other.
- 1 table 6’x18” (second table to make the room 6’x36” may be available upon request)
- Veteran Services Fair open 9:30-5:00
- Set up 5/26 1-5 pm or 5/27 7:30-9:00
- Submit your request to be a sponsor. Please be specific of how you are willing to market the event and any other creative ideas.
- Optional merchandise and/or promotional flyers added to bag upon approval.