Sometimes the hardest element of coaching leaders is inspiring them to truly acknowledge and embrace their gifts.
This course enables coaches to advance client leadership skills, like delegation, powerful communication and handling difficult conversations, to reinforce the inner confidence of client-leaders.
- Define and discover the skills of influencing and persuading
- Practice the essential competencies of coaching as a leadership style
- Identify the steps to effectively leading organizational change
- Create an individual action plan
- Units: 6
- Instructors: Dr. Sherry Yellin
- Schedule: 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $374
Who should take this certification?
- Who should take Leadership:
- Business coaches
- Leadership coaches
- Executive coaches
- Virtual coaches
- Healthcare professionals
- Health & Wellness coaches interested in working in the workplace