Sometimes the hardest element of coaching leaders is inspiring them to truly acknowledge and embrace their gifts.
Mentor Agility’s trauma informed coaches are trained with specific skill sets for behavior change helping clients reconfigure their self narrative, set goals, increase motivation, generate accountability and increase performance. Coaches learn how to work with trauma, burnout, and stress to alleviate distress and help clients make better choices. By assisting clients in adjusting everyday behaviors to support resiliency, overall health and wellness, improve habits, reduce stress and create a new story that excites and motivates the client, coaches can help clients move into a growth mindset and get their lives on a track with creativity and excitement.
What makes our coaching approach distinctive from other programs is our application of the coaching core competencies through the lens of storytelling. Trainees will learn how to use the step-by-step coaching process using the playful and imaginative Hero’s Journey® Change Model designed to ignite clients intrinsic motivation.
This course enables coaches to advance client leadership skills, like delegation, powerful communication and handling difficult conversations, to reinforce the inner confidence of client-leaders.
- Define and discover the skills of influencing and persuading
- Practice the essential competencies of coaching as a leadership style
- Identify the steps to effectively leading organizational change
- Create an individual action plan
- Units: 6
- Instructors: Dr. Sherry Yellin
- Schedule: 10/12, 10/19, 10/26
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $374
Who should take this certification?
- Who should take Leadership:
- Business coaches
- Leadership coaches
- Executive coaches
- Virtual coaches
- Healthcare professionals
- Health & Wellness coaches interested in working in the workplace