Crafting Your Mosaic: Understanding Clients in Their Context
Stress can shatter the image of how we think about our lives. What may feel like a shattered narrative to clients is an indication of a story that no longer serves them. Trainees focus on the metaphorical shards of how we see ourselves, evaluate who we are, and the great impact on what we do.
In this course, coaches will learn how to partner with their clients to use the shards of their story to form a new mosaic that forms a far more beautiful and durable container for their identity – from world renowned storyteller and one of the top 25 influencers in Virtual Reality, John Bucher.
- Learn to help the client identify factors that influence current and future patterns of behavior, thinking or emotion
- Understand how to invite the client to generate ideas about how they can move forward and what they are willing or able to do
- Encourage celebrating client successes and capabilities for future growth
- Units: 1
- Instructors: Dr. John Bucher PCC
- Schedule: 9/12 2022.
- ztime: 4:00 – 5:00pm MST (Denver)
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $62.00
Who should take this certification?
- Life Coaches
- Business coaches
- Leadership coaches
- Executive coaches
- Virtual coaches
- Group Coaches
- Creativity Coaches
- Health & Wellness coaches