The Mentor Agility Three Gems for Good Health course series explores multidimensional aspects of wellness and coaching techniques to work with clients in designing holistic and balanced lifestyles. A primary goal of Health and Wellness coaching is to guide clients through the process of making sustainable lifestyle changes to support healthy and happy lives, particularly in the face of health challenges and stressful times.
The information presented in this three course series is a comprehensive overview of the health wellbeing concepts needed to become a Health and Wellness Coach, preparing coaches to sit for the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching Exam.
These courses are completely self-paced and may be purchased and completed individually or as a course bundle for a discounted price?
In the Three Gems of Good Health: Exercising, Eating and Sleeping, trainees will learn how to guide clients in exploring, planning, and implementing healthy lifestyle routines surrounding diet, exercise, and sleep.
In The Three Gems for a Thriving Mind: Purpose, Creativity, Nature, coaches will learn practical activities and coaching techniques to cultivate positive emotions, manage stress, and stimulate relaxation.
In Chronic Illness and Healthy Lifestyle, coaches will learn an overview of the signs, symptoms, and risk factors associated with the most common chronic diseases. Learn how to work with clients coping with chronic illness and guide them in making credible choices to advance their quality of life.
- Apply coaching skills to guide clients in a self-directed, evolving process to reach peak wellness potential
- Gain general knowledge about healthy living to facilitate health and wellness coaching conversations.
- Apply understanding of client’s social and environmental context to the the wellness visioning process
- Support client with awareness of evidence-based methods used to track physical activity
- Format – Self-Paced
- CE Units – NBC-HWC: 3 CE units ICF: 3 CE units