In The Three Gems for a Thriving Mind: Purpose, Creativity, Nature, coaches will learn practical applications and activities to cultivate positive emotions, manage stress, and stimulate relaxation.
A primary goal of Health and Wellness coaching is to guide clients through the process of making lifestyle changes to support healthy and happy lives, particularly in the face of health challenges and stressful times.
The Mentor Agility Comprehensive Well-Being Certification prepares coaches for the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching Exam and teaches coaches how to work with clients to design holistic and balanced lifestyles.
- Establish the three gems of a thriving mind
- Recognize signs of mental health challenges
- Evaluate when to make referrals
- Introduction to stress management and relaxation techniques such as breathing, guiding imagery, meditation, and artistic expression
- Support client’s resilience and positive mental health
- Format – Self-Paced
- CE Units – NBC-HWC: 6 CE units ICF: 6 CE units