Business for Coaches
This course guides coaches through the essential elements of creating, building and growing their most successful practice. The comprehensive course covers the core elements of:
Mentor Agility’s trauma informed coaches are trained with specific skill sets for behavior change helping clients reconfigure their self narrative, set goals, increase motivation, generate accountability and increase performance. Coaches learn how to work with trauma, burnout, and stress to alleviate distress and help clients make better choices. By assisting clients in adjusting everyday behaviors to support resiliency, overall health and wellness, improve habits, reduce stress and create a new story that excites and motivates the client, coaches can help clients move into a growth mindset and get their lives on a track with creativity and excitement.
What makes our coaching approach distinctive from other programs is our application of the coaching core competencies through the lens of storytelling. Trainees will learn how to use the step-by-step coaching process using the playful and imaginative Hero’s Journey® Change Model designed to ignite clients intrinsic motivation.
- Designing Coaching Programs – that maximize your clients’ time with you, through the programs that you create. Using the elements of “Brain Theory” – that is, understanding how the human brain learns best – you will learn how you can create your marketing plans for maximum effectiveness and impact.
- Defining your Practice – identifying and optimizing the elements and disciplines of your practice that best reflects your knowledge, training, experience and passions.
- Optimizing Technology – How to optimize the effectiveness of your practice using the technology that best delivers your coaching knowledge, experience and guidance, while efficiently managing the operation of your practice. In this modern world, technology is a critical element in efficiently and effectively optimizing today’s modern coaching practice.
- Branding – How best to define and differentiate your coaching practice to draw clients to you. Your practice will be most successful if you can clearly identify what makes you different – and better – than other coaches through a well-defined brand.
- Building Your Practice – Practical elements of building your practice – Identifying the sources of your potential clients and the best ways to work with those sources.
- Client Engagement – How to work with your clients in compliance with legal, ethical and professional standards so that you and your clients maintain a relationship in which all parties are both satisfied and receive optimal value from the engagement.
All Coaches love engaging with their clients. This course will ensure that you know how to build a sound practice that serves you and your clients best.
- Units: 4
- Instructors: Dr. Sherry Yellin and Dr. Julie Elledge
- Schedule: Self Paced
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: High School Degree
- Investment: $120.00