What is Advanced Trauma Informed Coaching?Trauma freezes communication pathways, the primary channel of coaching
Advanced Trauma Informed Coaching Certification
Mentor Agility’s Advanced Trauma-Informed Coaching Certification is an ACTP fully Accredited ICF Coach Training Program.
Trauma freezes communication pathways, the primary channel of coaching. The Advanced Trauma-Informed Coaching Certification advances the coach’s skills with coaching strategies that bypass this natural response to trauma.
The workplace is not immune to trauma. Research shows that the most common response to a traumatic experience is to use it as a catalyst for transformational growth. Coaching has been the underrepresented expertise that protects mental health, emotional well-being, physical well-being, and social well-being. Mentor Agility’s exclusive Trauma-Informed Coaching program is an exclusive method found nowhere else.
In the News
In these articles, Dr. Elledge discusses aspects of coaching with nature.
Overcoming “Eco Despair” https://www.organicspamagazine.com/overcoming-eco-despair/
- Enlist clients’ context (environment, landscape, culture, and identity) in coaching
- Engage clients’ creativity, talents, body, and style in coaching
- Unlock clients’ self-expression
- Decipher with clients’ their subconscious patterns, beliefs, and attitudes and goal achievement
- Re-story clients’ focus, attention, and motivation for goal achievement
- Units: 65 (all core competencies)
- Self-Paced: 25
- Live Zoom: 40
- Instructor: Dr. Julie Elledge LMFT, MCC, NBC-HWC, BCC, or Alice Ford, PCC, NBC-HWC
- Schedule: Contact admin@MentorAgility.com
- Language: English
- Prerequisite: By application only
Who should take this certificate?
This course is designed for coaches working in corporate, nonprofit, government, and community settings.
- Corporate settings
- Nonprofit and government settings
- Hospitals settings
- Community settings
For individuals, we do an annual open-call training that requires an application process.
Courses Included in this offering:
Individual Trauma-Informed Coaching
In this course, you learn how to work with the mind and body to deepen the coaching experience. Using a trauma-informed approach to raise emotional tolerance, clients find inspiration from creative experiences that lead to motivation and transformation. This is a fun, insightful, and powerful way to work with clients.
- Units: 10
- Live – Zoom: Five 2-hour classes
Enlisting Clients' context with the body and mind
In this innovative approach to coaching, you will learn how to explore with clients all aspects of their creativity, from enlisting their environment to exploring their talents for transformational change.
- Units: 20
- Live – Zoom: Ten 2-hour classes
Advance your coaching with focused coaching feedback from a qualified mentor coach. This course includes seven hours of mentor coaching in a group setting and three individual coaching sessions.
- Units: 10
- Self-Paced: 0
- Live – Zoom: Four (4) 75-minute classes
- Schedule: 1 or 2 times a month
- Time (MST: Denver): Email admin@MentorAgility.com